Shrink To Fit Volume 1
Blue Jean Boppers Various Artists
A storming collection of contemporary US and UK rockabilly and rock ‘n’ roll produced by ‘the rockabilly, blues and soulman’ Steve Hooker in association with the world famous Slick 50 barber shop.
• It includes The Polecats - featuring Morrissey’s guitarist Boz Boorer - with a live version of Gene Vincent’s “Blue Jean Bop”; and “God’s Blue Jeans” by US band The Atomics, produced by Boorer, then remixed by the Flat Top Brothers, who also remixed the Dawghouse and Vegas Valentinos tracks.
• A number of tracks were specially recorded for this collection, including those by The Arizona H-Bombs, Steve Hooker, The Vegas Valentinos, and Dawghouse. The Carlos y Bandidos track is a great rockabilly fans’ favourite. The Lennerockers track is from their hit album ‘Wild, Wild, Wild’; and Switchblade are the US band not the UK one. Anyway - they’re all prime, rockin’ cuts!
Rate This CD!
1. Woman (You’re my woman) – The Vegas Valentinos
2. Jeannie With the Dark Blue Eyes – Steve Hooker
3. Venus In Blue Jeans – Dawghouse
4. Develine – Carlos Y Bandidos
5. Tight Blue Jeans – Switchblade
6. Five Jeans Jackets Are Ready To Go – The Lenne Rockers
7. Levi’s Jacket – The Arizona H Bombs
8. Blue Jean Bop – The Pole Cats
9. God’s Blue Jeans – The Atomics
>> Play CD >>
CD PRICE - UK £7.99 In Stock - Buy Now!
Low-price Worldwide delivery
We can ship your CDs without cases to save you
even more money on postage. You can choose this option when you check-out: delivery prices